- Commercial/26 RPM
- Aluminum Base and Motor Mount
- 12 Lb. Capacity (Lifetime Warranty)
- Recommended Volume (1/2lb.-15lb.)
- All Welded Construction
- 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.
- Easy Open Door with Security Clip
- Easy and Fast Loading and Unloading
- 24 times the capacity of the largest home roasters available
- Built to last a lifetime with reasonable care
- No electronics to become defective like other electronic roasters
- Dimensions 10″x24″
Who should buy:
A 12Lb drum kit. Great for the beginner roaster, the home roaster and possibly your new roasting business. This kit is best if you consider yourself “Handy” and a “Do-it-Yourselfer”, have not problems finding things at the hardware store, or have your own creative methods of assembling your roaster. This is the basic kit and will have all the hard to find or hard to make items to complete your roaster. Choose the “Everything Kit” if you want us to send you all the parts you will need (except the grill) to get the roaster up and running. Note that the everything kit does not include the grill or any sheet metal mods.
Who shouldn’t buy:
This is the standard kit and has all the difficult to make parts. Everything else can either be found locally at your hardware store, or improvised in other creative ways. If you don’t feel comfortable picking things out at the hardware store and sourcing your own common parts (rotisseries, electrical, switching) then you should opt for the “Everything Kit” above as it contains everything but the grill.
Other things you will still need.
You will need a grill if you don’t have one already. For perfect roasts it is recommended that you roast in a grill that has not had meat in it, though it can be done with a thorough cleaning. Please visit the grill Selection guide here to see the requirements.
You will need some method to cool your beans. A common and inexpensive method is to simply place a screened container over a fan. You may select the 16″ cooling tray above and simply install over a standard fan, or choose one of the RK Model T Cooler solutions above.
You may need to source a rotisserie, electrical wiring and switching. If you would rather not worry with all this, then it is best to choose the “DIY” Kit or the “Everything Kit” above as we have done all the hard work and will send you everything you need.
- 12Lb. Drum (10×24 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.)
- New Open/Close Latch System & Traditional backup Chain/Pin
- 26RPM Commercial Motor/110V (1yr warranty on motor)
- Base Plate
- Motor Mount
- All Bolts and Hardware to Mount to your grill. (Muffler Clamps Not Included: Most grills no longer need these).
- Rod/Motor Coupler
- Power Cord and Extension Wiring if needed.
- Power switch, if desired.
- Rotisserie Rod, Brackets, Collars
- Sheet Metal Mods
Notes to be Aware of:
- Be sure that in extra wide grills your motor is not sitting too close to the grill. Due to the added weight of this drum, the rubber coupler can shear off once subjected to excessive heat where it can become soft. The solution for this is to choose a longer rotisserie rod and/or to place the motor further away from the grill. Additionally refer to this LINK (Figures 126-155) to see how you can create a heat shield to protect the motor.
- Generally ships in 1 week, however expect up to 2 weeks for delivery as supply levels sometimes vary.
- Email [email protected] for shipping cost outside the continental USA