A 6Lb drum only, can be generally overloaded by 20% should be used generally for home roasting, roasting for family and friends, or preferred for starting your new roasting business. Requires you to supply all other parts. Should be purchased by itself only if you intend to figure out all other parts yourself. (rotisserie, electrical, motors, etc.)
Special Notes for Drum:
**This is a Lateral Door 6LB Drum that has a wider than standard diameter. This is our 12LB drum, cut to half the length at 10″x12″ instead of 10″x24″ Should hold a max of 7-7.5LB. Other than the non-standard size, it is new and completely free of defects, and is expected to roast well, but is untested. We recommend a bit higher of a minimum BTU on your grill at 45000BTU than a normal 6LB Drum (40000) due to the increased diameter of this drum and thus thicker bean mass to penetrate. This was custom built for a customer, who later decided it wouldn’t fit. Due to the non-standard configuration, all sales are final, and we cannot guarantee quality of roast as it is untested, but it shall be warrantied for defects or failures of welds.
- 6 Lb. Capacity (Lifetime Warranty)
- All Welded Construction
- 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.
- New Open/Close Latch System
- Easy and Fast Loading and Unloading
- 6 times the capacity of the largest home roasters available
- Built to last a lifetime with reasonable care
- No electronics to become defective like other electronic roasters
- 6 Lb. Drum (100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.)
- Free Shipping (Continental US Only)
- Power Cord and Extension Wiring if needed.
- Power switch, if desired.
- Mounting Screws (requires four 10/32 screws)
- Method to Mount to Grill
- Rotisserie Rod, Brackets, Collars
- Thermometers(Why you need a separate thermometer)
- Sheet Metal Mods
Notes to be Aware of:
- Generally ships in 1 week, however expect up to 2 weeks for delivery as supply levels sometimes vary.
- Email email@example.com for shipping cost outside the continental USA