Alternate Homepage Forums Assembly Mounting Rotisserie Motor to Side Burner Tray.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Shane Lewis
    Keymaster

Can I mount the rotisserie motor to the side burner side of my grill? The tray with the side burner has a “lid” that opens over the burner. I can drill holes in this lid to mount the motor, but I’m hesitant to do so because it doesn’t seem as sturdy a surface as the tray on the left-hand side of the grill. I could mount the motor on the other tray (the one without the burner), but I’m left-handed and I’d prefer to keep the wood handle on the left-hand side (per the assembly instructions). What do you think?
    -Arnoldo Casas

Shane Lewis
    Keymaster

Arnoldo,

Yes, you can mount the motor to the tray, but it would be best to mount to the frame above and below the tray if possible. Send me some pictures and I can have a closer look for you. Some do of course use the other tray but it is ideal to have you mount it on your favored hand side.

email me at the email at the bottom of the page with pics of your situation and we can see what would be best to do.

Thanks
    Shane

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.