Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shane Lewis
    Keymaster

I have one of your motors and I’m using it with a 3/8″ rotisserie rod. You sold this to me last year and I have been using a modified Behmore basket. I now want to buy one of your drums to use with this. Do you have a drum that my 3/8″ rod will work with?
    -Matthew Romans

Shane Lewis
    Keymaster

I misspoke earlier if you modify the drum to fit your 3/8″ rod everything will NOT be cross compatible if you wish to upgrade to bigger drums or components at a later date, therefore to keep everything standard, 5/16″ is recommended… But as of this time, the customization charge is $40… We’ll build absolutely nothing you want
    -Shane

Shane Lewis
    Keymaster

“We’ll build absolutely nothing you want
    Shane”

LOL.
    That is priceless!!
    -Sean M

Shane Lewis
    Keymaster

Haha… that autocorrect gets you every time! That is hilarious! I guess I should restate “We’ll build absolutely anything you want!” haha 😉

Let’s get you in the system then? Total plus customization $159. You can either send that to slewis@rkdrums.com via PayPal (I’ll know it’s you) or…. send your PayPal email address to the above email address and I’ll send you a request from PayPal.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions at all on any subject, then please don’t hesitate to ask!
    -Shane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.