- 4 Lb. Capacity (5LB max Load) (Lifetime Warranty)
- Recommended Volume (1/8lb.-4lb)
- All Welded Construction
- 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.
- Easy Open Door with Latch
- Easy and Fast Loading and Unloading
- 4 times the capacity of the largest home roasters available
- Built to last a lifetime with reasonable care
- No electronics to become defective like other electronic roasters
- Dimensions 8’x12″
7 Pounds of Heavy Grade Stainless Steel. This Drum will last forever.
4Lb drum, can be generally loaded to 5LB Max should be used generally for home roasting, roasting for family and friends, or starting your new roasting business. Requires you to supply all other parts. Should be purchased by itself only if you intend to figure out all other parts yourself. (rotisserie, electrical, motors, etc.)
Who should buy:
The Do-It-Yourselfer, or inventor type who is handy and either has, or can find the other parts to make a complete roasting solution, or if you already have the parts already. Note that a standard rotisserie motor generally will turn this 4LB drum, but it must spin at or above 6RPM. Standard rotisserie motors post-2005 generally spin at only 1 to 2 RPM and will not produce even results at this speed. Please check your motor speed by timing the revolutions in 1 minute. We recommend 20-60RPM for best results. See our parts section, and kits that include motors below. This is considered an entry-level business roaster, or for supplying friends and family with coffee
Who shouldn’t buy:
Anyone wanting or needing an all-in-one turn key solution. See the DIY and Everything kits below.
You will need a grill. Please visit the Grill Selection Guide to see the requirements.
You will need some method to cool your beans. A common and inexpensive method is to simply place a screened container over a fan. You may select the 16″ cooling tray above and simply install over a standard fan, or choose one of the RK Model T Cooler solutions above.
The 4 lb drum is perfect for roasting coffee, nuts, cacao.
- 4 Lb. Drum (8″x12″ 5LB Max Load) (100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.)
- New Open/Close Latch System & Traditional backup Chain/Pin
- Power Cord and Extension Wiring if needed.
- Power switch, if desired.
- Mounting Screws (requires four 10/32 screws)
- Method to Mount to Grill
- Rotisserie Rod, Brackets, Collars
- Thermometers(Why you need a separate thermometer)
- Sheet Metal Mods
- Generally ships in 1 week, however expect up to 2 weeks for delivery as supply levels sometimes vary.
- Email email@example.com for shipping cost outside the continental USA