RK “Model F” Cooler
RK Drums Model F Cooler – Built to cool up to 12LB of roast product, quickly, efficiently and inexpensively.
This cooler can be used if you are looking for a simple, high volume, inexpensive and easy way to cool your beans after the roast. Built to last and indisputably efficient cooling lots of beans. Volumes up to 12lb and possibly 15LB can be cooled with this cooler, though lesser volumes will work even more efficiently. Designed to fit any common 20″ (inch) household box fan of your choice (not included). Recommended configuration is to have the box fan sit on the stand, and have the fan blowing upwards underneath the tray. There is no chaff collector in this unit, so chaff will fly around really drawing you close to your roasting experience! (See our Model R cooler for chaff collection coolers). Sometimes the most simple designs can be the best designs. This tray is modeled after one of our common inexpensive approaches to coffee cooling. Tray is built from 20 gauge Stainless steel to minimize weight, it will get the job done. As usual, quality comes first with RK Drums equipment.
(NOTE: User is strongly encouraged not to pull the heat from the roast downwards through the fan as most common household fans cannot tolerate the temperatures generated by roasted items. Please for your safety, orient the fan to blow upwards towards the sky, through the roast.)
- 15 Lb. Max Capacity
- Sturdy food-grade stainless steel.
- Modular, high capacity cooler featuring stand and cooling tray to accommodate any common household box fan.
- Cools up to 15LB in approx 1-4 mins to ambient depending on volume, with stirring.
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturer’s defects.
- Box Fan Not Included
Notes to be Aware of:
- Generally ships in 1 week, however expect up to 2 weeks for delivery as supply levels sometimes vary.
- Please expect 7-10 business days to ship as these coolers are custom built upon order.
|21.5 × 21.5 × 15.5 in