1. A grill. Purchase one, or use one that you already have. There are some requirements, see here.
2. A rotisserie rod to mount the drum on. See our rotisseries here.
3. A motor or hand-crank to turn the roast over the fire. See our line of motors here. Motors should be 25-60RPM with a 6RPM absolute minimum.
4. A method to cool the coffee. See our line of coolers here. A simple way is to make one out of a common box fan.
The easiest way is to choose one of our kits that has most or everything you need. Select a roast volume below to see the kits.
- 2LB Roasters – Roasting for the family or for the professional sample roaster. ¼LB-6LB per hour volumes.
- 4LB Roasters – Entry level hobbyist or business roaster. ¼LB-15LB per hour volumes.
- 6LB Roasters – Mid-level hobbyist or business roaster. ¼LB-23.5LB per hour volumes.
- 8LB Roasters – Large volume business roaster. ½LB-30LB per hour volumes.
- 12LB Roasters – Largest volume business roaster. ½LB-45LB per hour volumes.
- Need bigger? We have custom drums up to 150LB/hr. Call us. 470-798-9464 or NAME: rkdrums
5. Not sure what you need? Check out the roaster flowchart here to help you decide.