- 2 Lb. Capacity (Lifetime Warranty)
- Recommended Volume (1/8lb.-2lb)
- All Welded Construction
- 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.
- Easy Open Door
- Easy and Fast Loading and Unloading
- 2 times the capacity of the largest home roasters available
- Built to last a lifetime with reasonable care
- No electronics to become defective like other electronic roasters
Who should buy:
This is the 2LB Complete Kit. This has everything that you can need except a grill to start roasting. Simply add a grill of your own, or add a pre-fit grill to your order above.
Who shouldn’t buy:
The Everything Combo is the perfect kit for everyone.
You will need a grill. Please visit the grill Selection guide here to see the requirements.
You will need some method to cool your beans. A common and inexpensive method is to simply place a screened container over a fan. You may select the 16″ cooling tray above and simply install over a standard fan, or choose one of the RK Model T Cooler solutions above.
- Commercial/26 RPM
- Aluminum Base and Motor Mount
- 2 Lb. Drum (5×9 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.)
- 26RPM Commercial Motor/110V
- (1yr warranty on motor)
- Base Plate
- Motor Mount
- All Bolts and Hardware to Mount to your grill. (Muffler Clamps Not Included: Most grills no longer need these).
- Rod/Motor Coupler
- All Electrical Wires and Power Cords and Connectors
- Electrical Switch Boxes
- (to turn on and off the roaster)
- RK Heavy Duty Rotisserie Basic
- 550/700 Degree F Analog Heavy Duty Thermometer.(Why you need a separate thermometer)
- We use our gas and time to collect everything you will need and ship to you!
(Assembly tools/Sheet metal/Grill not included)
- Sheet Metal Mods
Notes to be Aware of:
- Generally ships in 1 week, however expect up to 2 weeks for delivery as supply levels sometimes vary.
- Email [email protected] for shipping cost outside the continental USA