- Commercial/26 RPM
- Aluminum Base and Motor Mount
- 12 Lb. Capacity (Lifetime Warranty)
- Recommended Volume (1/2lb.-15lb.)
- All Welded Construction
- 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.
- Easy Open Door with Security Clip
- Easy and Fast Loading and Unloading
- 12 times the capacity of the largest home roasters available
- Built to last a lifetime with reasonable care
- No electronics to become defective like other electronic roasters
- Dimensions 10″x24″
Who should buy:
This is the 12LB Complete Kit. This has everything that you can need except a grill to start roasting. Simply add a grill of your own.
Who shouldn’t buy:
The Everything Combo is the perfect kit for everyone.
You will need a grill. Please visit the grill Selection guide here to see the requirements.
You will need some method to cool your beans. A common and inexpensive method is to simply place a screened container over a fan. You may select the 16″ cooling tray above and simply install over a standard fan, or choose one of the RK Model T Cooler solutions above.
- 12Lb. Drum (10×24 100% -304- Stainless Steel (16 Gauge) , All TIG Welded, No Riveting.)
- 26RPM Commercial Motor/110V (1yr warranty on motor)
- Base Plate
- Motor Mount
- All Bolts and Hardware to Mount to your grill. (Muffler Clamps Not Included: Most grills no longer need these).
- Rod/Motor Coupler
- All Electrical Wires and Power Cords and Connectors
- Electrical Switch Boxes (to turn on and off the roaster)
- RK Heavy Duty Rotisserie Deluxe
- 550/700 Degree F Analog Heavy Duty Thermometer.
- We use our gas and time to collect everything you will need and ship to you!
- Assembly tools
- Sheet Metal Mods
Notes to be Aware of:
- Be sure that in extra wide grills your motor is not sitting too close to the grill. Due to the added weight of this drum, the rubber coupler can shear off once subjected to excessive heat where it can become soft. The solution for this is to choose the extra long 50″ rotisserie rod above and to place the motor further away from the grill. Additionally refer to this LINK (Figures 126-155) to see how you can create a heat shield to protect the motor.
- Generally ships in 1 week, however expect up to 2 weeks for delivery as supply levels sometimes vary.
- Email email@example.com for shipping cost outside the continental USA